Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No More Alien Momentos


As some of you have read in my Alien shop, I will no longer be offering a momento from the Alien birth parent for orders anymore, for the time being. I will begin to offer them again sometime in the first couple months of 2010. Many of you, I'm sure, are wondering WHY?


The alien momentos were wishstones handsculpted using polymer clay. I am expecting my first baby in January and have done alot of research on the safety of polymer clay use during pregnancy. While the data is either on one side of the fence of the other, upon asking my doctor who did her own research, I have decided not to use polymer clay while I'm pregnant. I had a supply of momentos from before I became pregnant but as of yesterday those have run out. I will still be offering a Birth Certificate with each Alien adopted! I know all my loyal Alien adoptive parents understand.

No comments: